Thinking of selling your home? Here are 10 steps that will help you:
1. Determine Why And When You Would Like To Sell. Let's discuss your motivation and your plan earlier. .
2. Find A Realtor Who Is Right For You. Interview the candidates, choose the one who has experience, knowledge, expertise in the industry. If you feel comfortable with me, you can rely on me to work for your best interest!
3. CMA. I will provide you a free comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to the homes recently sold, active and expired in your area and we will discuss the market value of your home.
4. Sign A Listing Agreement. It authorizes me and my brokerage to market and sell your home.
5. Prepare Your Home For Viewing. Get your mop, vacuum, tool belt & paint brush and lets get your home a mini make-over.
6. Let Me Market Your Home. This is my expertise and this is where I can be at most benefit to you and your success. I will present a detail market plan to you for maximum exposure of your home.
7. Prepare Your Finances. Is your mortgage portable without any penalties? Can the buyer assume your mortgage? Can you discharge your mortgage without any penalties? Does capital gains tax apply to you? Let's discuss.
8. Offers and Negotiation! You will see every offer. We will discuss each and every detail. This is one of the most important tasks and reasons you have hired me, the negotiation skills. Successful negotiation is an art and because its a highly emotional time and I am here to guide you through with success.
9. Close The Deal! Excellent, negotiations are successful and we have time for the most vital steps now.
10. Find A Lawyer. I can assist you to find a lawyer to do your conveyance and title registration.
Congratulations!!! You have sold your house!